Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas at our house

It was fun to have my whole family and grandparents at our house for Christmas.  It was a busy week and of course went by too fast.  My mom was able to come out a week early, which Kylie loved.  We played, baked lots of cookies and did a little shopping.   

Sugar cookies!  Kylie was pretty good cutting them out, but would lick the frosting instead of keeping it on the cookies!

Stirring the brownies
We all went skiing, yes, even Chris!  It was fun even the snow wasn't the greatest (o.k. was non-existent)

Devin and Chelsa




Chandra and Channing
 It was so fun to have Grandma and Grandpa Jensen come!  We always love spending time and playing games with them. 

Ellie and Great-grandma Jensen

Ellie and Great-grandpa Jensen
 Right before Christmas, we (Mom, Dad, Gma and Gpa J, Devin, Lori, Chris and I) got to go to the SLC temple.  My grandparents were married there and have never done a session there, so I decided it was necessary to go!  And of course, since serving my mission there, it is one of my favorite places.  After the temple, we were able to walk around a bit to look at the lights (quickly...it was freezing) and grab a bit to eat.  It was a memorable night.  (Thanks Chandra and Channing for babysitting.)



No comments:

Post a Comment