Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ellie's First Fireworks

It might be an understatement to say that Ellie enjoyed watching the fireworks.  She was so funny (in part because it was past her bedtime), that I had to get out the camera.  Sorry the video isn't quality....it was a little dark out :)  But I didn't want to capture the sites anyway, but instead Ellie's hilarious ramblings.  And oh, was she talking or singing non-stop for an hour or so.  I loved it when she kept saying "Amazing!" and had to laugh when she declared, "Nope I'm not done yet." when I asked if she was ready for bed.  You made the night memorable Ellie Belle!





Here are a few pictures from our Independence Day 2013:

Casey and I did the Freedom Run!  I was so fun to run with her.  
(And thank you to Chris for getting the girls to the parade all by himself)

Chandra and her friends camped out and saved us some good spots for the parade.

Ellie and Dad having a 4th of July breakfast...donuts and Naked juices. Mmmm
It was so nice that Chris could be with this year instead of being out in the street taking pictures.


Kylie thought she was wearing "July" colors by wearing white somewhere.

Ellie danced to every band that marched past.

Kylie anxiously waited for BYU....and Cosmo to pass by.

Neighborhood fireworks

What a fun holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment