Monday, November 21, 2011

Ellie on the go

Ellie is 9 months old now.  I am always saying how fast she is growing up.  She has been incredibly fun lately (besides the up in the middle of the night teething episodes).  She can clap, wave hello, do "so big", and lots of funny sounds with her mouth.  My favorite thing is when she sees something she likes, reaches for it or holds it out for me to see and does this cute, "Oooooh" sound.  

After almost 3 months of army crawling, she is finally crawling on her hands and knees all the time now.  She loves pulling to a stand on anything she can and is starting to cruise along things.  Her latest thing she likes to do is to walk.  After a few days of seeing this, I got out the walker for her.  She likes it, whereas Kylie never used the thing.  I am sure Ellie will be walking by her first birthday, but only time (a very short amount of time) will tell!





No comments:

Post a Comment