Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First snow!

I can not begin to tell you how excited Kylie has been to have it snow.  She has been trying on her snow pants for almost two months now.  There was a whole week where her outfit wasn't complete until she had her snow pants on too.  Everyone that came over would laugh at her, but Kylie refused to take them off.  Well, it finally snowed last week and Kylie was so excited!  I was putting Ellie down for a nap when she came in the bedroom, opened her closet doors in order to find her snowpants, boots and jacket.  A few minutes later I heard the door slam (I had locked it).  I put Ellie down, got my shoes on and ran outside to find Kylie already in the front yard running through the snow.  "It snowed Mommy!"  And then, "My hands are freezing!"  She did pretty good about getting her snow stuff on...just forgot her gloves and couldn't zipper her jacket.  Oh and she forgot to wait for mom to go outside.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment