Friday, March 9, 2012

And the winner is....

Thanks for playing the who's who challenge!  It was fun for me and hopefully for you too.  Everybody did super, but only two got a perfect score.  And the winners are.....Pa Bunker and Chandra & Josh!  Congrats, your prizes will be arriving shortly. :)  2nd place was another tie...Nicole and Gma Bunker & Ben.  3rd place....Gma Abe and 4th place...Gma and Gpa Jensen.  Yeah!

I have labeled the girls' pictures if you want to have a look-see...maybe to see which ones you mixed up. :) http://bunkerfamilysnapshots.blogspot.com/2012/02/whos-who.html

I know everyone has been dying to see pictures of the girls in Brooke's and Nicole's weddings.  Chris seriously hasn't even had time to sit down to look at any of them.  He currently is in L.A. with the photography department right now.  They are meeting with lots of photographers there, touring studios and learning more about the photography industry/ business.  He gets home Sunday and I think I will make him find a couple of pics of the girls so I can post them!

We have been trying to stay busy without Chris around this week.  Having full reign of the car has been nice, but I must say it is a lot nicer (and more fun) to have Daddy home!


BYU's dinosaur museum.  Kylie loved the triceratops the best.  She kept giving the little one (aka Sarah from The Land Before Time) a hug.  "She's my friend Mommy."  Kylie also told me, "I don't want to meet a T-Rex."  Me either!  Of course right after we got done with the dinosaur museum, Kylie wanted to go to the animal museum!  Too bad it was nap time, but we did end up going there later....it was definitely a day centered around what Kylie wanted to do!

At Chucky Cheese.  I told Kylie that we could go to play for a little while if she was good while I ran a couple errands.  The girls did a couple rides/games, but mostly just ran around.  Kylie enjoyed the play area and Ellie liked playing/banging on all the lights of the arcade games. 


Just playing at home.  Isn't it a wonderful sight when your kids are actually playing nicely together, without any refereeing on mom's part?  Pure joy.  Kylie was being so cute while making "lunch" for Ellie.

And Kylie dressing up with all her jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment