Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bubbly Bathtub Photos

We had some fun taking picture of the girls on Friday (well, Chris took the pictures, I watched over the girls and manned the bubble machine).

I have been wanting to put up some pictures on our very white bathroom walls for some time now and told Chris that maybe he could take some bath pictures of the girls so I could mount them on some wood to pretty up our bathroom.  He decided to do it for me for my Mother's Day gift and I am so excited how they turned out!  It was a fun little project.  Chris made some wooden boxes, we painted them black and then Mod Podged the prints on.  Here are a few pictures from our photo shoot. The first three are the ones that we printed for our bathroom.








 





This is how our prints look up on the wall!  So good, right?

3 comments:

  1. I love this! You're so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa whoa whoa whoa I love this! I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures! Especially the one from overhead. So cute!

    ReplyDelete