Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

I love my little family!  I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year.....Chris got up with the girls in the morning so I could stay in bed, french toast with strawberries for breakfast (in which Kylie proudly helped with), church (complete with the Primary singing), a wonderful dinner, talking with and skyping parents/grandparents, and an evening walk.  Can't get better than that right?  Well, here are two pictures of the girls and I that Chris sneaked in right after we got home from church.



And if you are wondering about Ellie's boo-boo on her forehead....Saturday night we had my siblings over for a BBQ.  While we were all talking outside, Ellie was busy staying upside down (similar to the starting position for a somersault, which I think she has seen Kylie do many times).  I noticed her and started to chuckle, which invited her gaze and a proud smile, but maybe also a loss of concentration on her new skill.  She then lost her balance and tumbled forehead first onto the cement.  Ouch. 


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful girls!!! And yes- I was wondering what Ellie did to her forehead! Haha! That's how Preston looks every day!

    ReplyDelete