Friday, July 22, 2011

A week in Vegas

We had a great time with Chris's family (like we always do).  Chris could only stay for a long weekend, but the girls and I got to stay the whole week.  Lucky us!  We spent a little time on Lake Mead the first day we were there and a lot of time in the pool the rest of the week!  Kylie would have swam all day every day if we let her. The rest of the time, we just chilled with the family.  Kylie and Ellie of course loved all of the attention from Grandma, Pa, aunts and uncle. You should have seen how good Ben could get Ellie laughing. :)

I had a great time too, especially when Brooke took me for my birthday pedicure!  I also got to go to the midnight showing of Harry Potter with Casey, Brooke, Ben and some of their friends.  I haven't gone to a movie on opening day in a long time!  On our last day there, I asked Kylie if she was excited to see Dad.  She of course said "uh huh!".  Then I said, "Yep, tomorrow we get to go home and be with Daddy."  She responded, "No go home.  Daddy come here to Begas (Vegas)!"  She sure didn't want to leave!  What a fun week we had, which is displayed by a few pictures:

Kylie's first tube ride!

Grandma and Kylie chillin' in the pool

Casey and Kylie keepin' it cool

Loving the local splash park


Ellie says, "On Wisconsin!"

Brooke built a fort and we all watched a movie

Kylie wanted "rainbow eyes"

Casey and Ellie
Kylie was lucky Grandma made a cake!


On a hike in Cedar Breaks, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment