Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can't believe it's mid-July!

Well, it has almost been a month since my last post.  I can't believe how fast the summer is going!  Life has been busy, but good.  I thought I should do a little update:

We had a good fourth of July, which started with the Provo parade.  (You can check out Chris's pics of it on his blog  (http://chrisbunkerphoto.blogspot.com/2011/07/provo-parade.html)  Kylie loved the Little Mermaid float and the huge Scooby Doo.  That night we enjoyed a family BBQ and fireworks (and sparklers of course) at the Dave and Deb Rowe's place. 

Fourth of July!

 Kylie and Ellie are becoming better friends.  Ellie just adores her older sister, always smiling at her and watching her (it is hard to nurse her if Kylie is anywhere nearby).  Kylie is quite cute with her, showing Ellie her toys and telling her what they are, telling her, "It's o.k. Ellie.  Almost there." when she starts to cry in the car, and even wiping her chin when she spits up (which she does quite often).


 

Kylie wishes she could share a bed with Ellie!


Chris has been super busy with work and his internship (with a photographer in Lehi).  He enjoyed a "boys only" trip to the Idaho cabin with his Dad and brother last month, which included finishing the deck, two days on ATVs and a trip into Yellowstone.  He also made youtube when he was working at the Stadium of Fire concert....he got hit by a skydiver! (well actually by the barricade that was hit by the flagpole that was hanging down from the skydiver).  Even though he went flying (check out one of the videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfY-8CH0DK0 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dfcgJHvB6I&feature=related) he was o.k., just a few bruised ribs. 

And me, well, um...everyone else's updates are my updates!

We did spend some time down in Vegas with Chris's family.  I will post some pictures of our trip tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am glad Chris is okay from that fall. But that is cool he made YOUTUBE! I had no idea that Chris was such an amazing photographer. I have so many questions for him!

    ReplyDelete