Wednesday, August 10, 2011

4 Year Anniversary!

Yesterday Chris and I celebrated our anniversary.  It seems like we have married longer than four years....in a good way of course.  It just seems that Chris has always been a part of my life.  I am very blessed to be married to him!  He is an amazing husband and a super dad. We have had so much fun over the last four years and I am excited about the future.  There is no one else I would rather learn, live and raise a family with.  Thought it would be fun to post a couple pictures from our wedding day.










It was nice of Grandma to babysit last night so we could go to the temple.  We haven't gone together in a while, so it was very refreshing.  We then hit up a new frozen yogurt place (also refreshing).  It was a simple night due to Chris working late and having a nursing infant, but it was great to spend some time alone with Chris.  Since we are low on funds, I gave Chris a homemade present, which actually I am quite proud of.  His "love me" pillow was quite fun to do and I even discovered that I am a pretty good cross-stitcher. :)  And per tradition, I learned a song, "Feels Like Home", on the guitar for him.



  Love you Chris!



No comments:

Post a Comment