Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ellie Elizabeth

Our lives have become more complete since Ellie was born in February.  I can't believe that she is almost four months old.  She was sweet from the very beginning.  She has always loved to be held and cuddled.  And now she enjoys getting attention when we talk, sing and play with her.  I absolutely love Ellie's smiles.  When I go to get her up from the bassinet in the mornings, she gives me this big smile.  It always makes my morning (even when it is super early).  And recently, she has started to laugh, which is delightful to hear.  I love Ellie's eyes; blue like her daddy's.  They are so soft, loving and curious.  I also love her hands.  They have been my favorite feature of hers from day one.  They are so small, yet so strikingly perfect

Ellie, we are so glad that you are in our family!  You are loved and adored.  And we are so excited to watch you learn and grow and develop your own little personality.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog!! What a beautiful family you have. I am excited to keep updated on everyone and see pics!!

    ReplyDelete